6.29.2010

collections : rather knotty.



It's no secret that I am crazy about nautical-inspired items, and lately it seems to be knots that I am really loving. And this, spotted a couple of days ago, only fueled the fire.

1. Small Rope Magnifier ($16), 2. forget me knot ring ($54), 3. Sailor's Knot Coasters ($16), 4. "anchor home!" woven bag in green ($33.99), 5. Knot Door Stop ($35), 6. Unification Necklace - 2 cord ($120), 7. Overhand Knot Necklace ($69.95), and 8. Printed Ropes Tote ($5.80)

8 comments:

  1. You are so naughty! Lol ok I think I'm funny:-) Love the pics, and nautical is so in right now.

    Hope you are having a good day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so damn cute! i love it! ♥

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just flipping through the most recent Country Living over my lunchtime, and they had an entire knot-based feature. Included the magnifying glasses and a key-fob sized version of the door stop. Some of it gets a little to, well, Country, but you might like some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive had my eye on that ring for awhile, maybe its time to take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the #2 ring is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you can knit you can make your own knotted necklace here: http://aromysoriginals.blogspot.com/2009/09/knotty-knitted-necklace-tutorial.html
    I made it last summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...