6.21.2010

interior inspiration : good lighting.













When my husband and I found our house four years ago, one of the major selling points of it was its great lighting- it sits on a corner, so there is light coming in all over through big old-fashioned windows. Now that it's finally summer again, I cannot wait to let the sunshine in and curl up like a cat in its warm beams.

Sources (from top to bottom): Pia Ulin, Mindre, jj Locations, Johnny Miller, LivingEtc, Design*Sponge: Nina Gotlieb, Atlanta Bartlett, Melissa Kaseman, jj Locations, Adrian Briscoe, and Rachael Smith.

11 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post. I'm going to close my eyes and imagine that I'm in any one of those rooms, rather than here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures! Anything with Atlanta Bartlett and I am in love....have a good Tues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love light :). It really makes a house feel so warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. light is so important in a home! i love all of these beautiful images! can't wait for some summer sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. natural light is my favorite!!! good photos here :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these photos - all that off-white whiteness looks wonderfully serene and understated. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous of good lighting!Such a great collection, thanks for sharing Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are wonderful, very inspiring! please stop by sometime and say hello.
    xo
    m.fay
    http://amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natural light is a no1 must-have in a home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes. a total must have of any house buying list is "LIGHT, BRIGHT, LIGHT and BRIGHT"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. white house is mine...

    http://hueconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...