1.21.2011

ten images of inspiration : the ladies of alt.












I know that it's been a silent week on here. I have been completely consumed with Alt Design Summit, which has proven to be one of the most inspiring events I have attended. All the bloggers, industry folks, and sponsors have been so genuinely kind and knowledgeable. I feel like I have learned quite a lot and have made quite a few new friends. So, to end the week, I'd like to share some original photographs, projects, and creations from ten of this year's speakers. Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you Monday!

Sources/creators (from top to bottom): Ashley Meaders, Dwell Studio, simplesong, Lisa Warninger, Creature Comforts, frolic!, Oh Joy, Creative Thursday, not martha, and Simply Grove

8 comments:

  1. I keep reading about this Alt Design Summit and I'm so jealous of all who attended. Can't wait to see how it inspires all you great creators.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just lovely! That last one (the Simply Grove photo) is going straight in my inspiration folder. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely images, the couple with the heart pillows is so sweet...keep us updated on the alt summit, sounds so mind bending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable wedding couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing blog. Wonderful design. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i wished I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog, lady.. I am now a follower. I look forward to your future posts! xxx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...